WINDOWS EMBEDDED STANDARD 7
• Processor : Celeron 2.41 GHz Dual Core
• RAM : 4GB DDR III
• Storage : 8GB Flash
• Ports : 4 x 1.0 USB (behind), 2 x USB 2.0 (front), PS, 2 HDMI, VGA, Gigabit NIA
• Maximum resolution 1920 x 1080
• Maximum color depth 32 bit
• 3 years Warranty
Operating system features
• Windows Embedded
• Networking : DHCP Static Ip
• Connection : LAN, Dial up support for all types of printers dot matrix and loser printer.
• additional printers can be added.
• Support for Reliance and tata USB data card for Internet access.
• Reset to factory settings option available.
Embedded Enabling Features : with EEF, one can eliminate or manage disk corruption during power failures or system crashes.
Enhanced Write Filter : EWF renders the entire operating system is write protected. When EWF is enabled, it protects the entire operating system by locking it down, and any changes made are rolled back on rebooting the system. A good tool to prevent image corruption.
File Based Write Filter : FBWF is similar to EWF, except that it protects only specified files.
Hibernate once/resume many : using HORM a user can hibernate the system and resume from a previous state. Whether intentionally or unintentionally, if a system is shut down, it can be rebooted to a previous restore point.
RDP Version 6 : enable connection to a Remote FX server for getting media content and even 32 bit color.